Do you have an AdWords account that is performing well? And by performing well I mean;
- It is driving relevant and engaged traffic to your website
- The daily budget is being reached consistently
- It is maintaining a good average position
So where to from here?
Add more budget? Well, more budget will lead to more traffic, but what if you don’t have more money to throw at your online advertising? With a little AdWords optimisation, you can increase your accounts performance, without spending more money!
Here’s how Online Path increased qualified traffic to our clients website by 22.61% on the same budget!
Transforma is an iconic furniture retailer in Adelaide, stocking exclusive European designer brands as well as their own hand-crafted furniture. When Online Path took over management of their AdWords account we were faced with the challenge of finding opportunities to:
- Reduce cost per click
- Increase relevant and engaged traffic to the website
- Maintain performance metrics. Eg. Click Through Rate, Average position
Online Path focused on 3 key strategies to improve performance and maximise the account:
- Re-distribute the daily budget between campaigns to ensure all of the daily budget was being utilised effectively.
- Optimise ad copy to engage users, increase click through rate, increase quality score and reduce cost per click.
- Strategically lower maximum cpc incrementally without sacrificing average position.
If you would like to achieve more with your current online marketing budget, call our friendly team today >